At Bildco, we care for and protect one another, our business and our environment; with the aim to build a sustainable, profitable and growing enterprise.
The workplace health and safety of our people and the protection of the environment in which we operate are core values at Bildco.
Taking this into consideration, Bildco strives to record zero harm, in respect to work health, safety and the environment by:
- Complying with the rules and regulations as well as Bildco's internal operational policies and procedures;
- Establishing measurable objectives and targets for our workforce;
- Identifying, assessing and controlling risks and impacts, and adopting suitable approaches to mitigate or reduce the risk to an acceptable level;
- Informing employees, contractors, visitors and the public of these risks and impacts, that may cause potential harm to them; our business and/or our environment;
- Identifying and reinforcing the safe behaviors we expect in our business to get rid of unsafe acts and practices.
- Providing appropriate training to employees and contractors;
- Examining accidents and sharing lessons learned with stakeholders to avoid re-occurrences;
- Consulting and communicating with employees and contractors to continually develop the work health, safety and environmental performance in our workplaces.
- All employees, contractors and visitors are expected to comply with this policy and the Bildco Board of Directors and Senior Management will provide the necessary resources and training to guarantee this compliance.